- Security: To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Cookies Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not:
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite
- Passwords: If this website has a username and/or password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- Age of Consent: By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
- Contact Information: If you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Sports Business Solutions, Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer, 3861 E. Kings Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85032